[Zope-dev] Re: [Zope3-dev] RFC: Reunite Zope 2 and Zope 3 in the source code repository

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Wed Nov 23 21:48:17 EST 2005

Dominik Huber <dominik.huber at perse.ch>:
> Stephan Richter wrote:
>
> > This may raise the contribution bar too high.
>
> IMO that 's the most important point.

It raises the bar for Zope 3 developers a bit while lower the bar for Zope 2 developers
tremendously. I'm looking at the bigger picture and see it all leans towards the
positive, even for Zope 3 developers (joint efforts, more resources, bla bla. I could
repeat myself...)

Note that I also understand your motivation on voting -1 quite well. Leaving everything as
it is is simply the easier thing to do. For the moment...

Philipp