[Zope-dev] Re: Weird test failures with DateTime

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Sat Nov 26 12:49:42 EST 2005

On 26 Nov 2005, at 15:07, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
>> However, I am noticing that on the current Zope 2.9 branch, trying to
>> build the software fails completely. The "configure" script works
>> fine,
>> but the "make" step does not seem to do anything at all.
>
> Yes it does. It compiles the C extensions.

The real difference now is that I used to be able to create an empty
directory from which to run configure and make, but now it only works
when you sit inside the full source tree...  So in order to do my
usual "pristine source tree under src/, build under opt/" I must now
copy the full source tree over. Annoying :/

jens