[Zope-dev] default encoding used in ZPublisher.

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Sat Oct 8 15:12:59 EDT 2005

Andreas Jung wrote:

> The 2.8 branch is closed for new features. With the time-based schedule
> new features should appear regularly with new major releases. So only
> bug fixes should go into minor releases.

In fact, just noticing other mails, I'd also like to merge this to the
2.7 branch, I just wasn't aware there was going to be a 2.7.8 release...

This would stop the customers in question from having to make the huge
leap to 2.8.x, which I was fearing they'd have to in order to get this
specific change...

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk