[Zope-dev] svn.zope.org borked?

Tim Peters tim.peters at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 12:29:26 EDT 2005

[Andreas Jung]
> all changes I made for the last hotfix release (patch for the reST ..
> include problem) have disappeared from the SVN (both from 2.8 branch and
> the trunk).

Are you sure?  The SVN log on Zope trunk shows what I guess are the
relevant checkins, revs 39013 and 39014, on 2005-10-09, both with
checkin comment

    update to docutils 0.3.9

If that's it, they appear to be there.  There is a problem with them,
though:  the svn:eol-style property isn't set to "native" on any of
the files added by these checkins, so they look like gibberish under
many Windows tools (and, e.g., windiff thinks every line differs
between the SVN Zope trunk and CVS Zope 2.7 branch copies of
docutils).  While Python doesn't care (Linux-style .py files work fine
on Windows), that should get fixed.

> Is there something broken with the SVN database?

Maybe, but don't see any real evidence of that yet.