[Zope-dev] Mountpoints

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Mon Oct 24 16:02:37 EDT 2005

Thanks for this!

Looks like that test failure is incidental and not symptomatic of
changes made to ZODB.  I think Tres may have said that it can be
fixed by merging in a fix from the Five HEAD, but I don't know this
for fact first-hand.

It's encouraging that most of the tests pass but there are a paucity
of tests that specifically test Zope 2 multidatabase-based mount
points.  There are a few convincing-looking decoys in
Products.ZODBMountPoint.tests but I think I'll need to create a few
more to get the warm and fuzzies before doing the merge.

I have this on my plate for Wednesday evening.

- C