[Zope-dev] Re: Question about RTFExport

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Wed Apr 5 16:32:59 EDT 2006

BKJ at telefonica.net wrote:
> I'm using the RTFExport product. It woks well, but I have a question.
> I'm exporting the fields of my archetype, and the result file shows
> every field. This result file hasn't any format. I would like to create
> a RTF file with the same format that I see in the Edit mode or the View
> mode (in Plone). Is it possible?

Dear BKJ,

this list is NOT about *using* Zope or developing *with* Zope. It is
about the development *of* Zope.

Since you are having problems with a third-party add-on product, we
unfortunately cannot help you. You mention Plone in your email; I
therefore suggest you contact the Plone users list. See
http://plone.org/support for more info.

Philipp