[Zope-dev] What from zope.app are you using

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Wed Apr 5 18:12:05 EDT 2006

Brian Sutherland wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 05, 2006 at 11:18:46PM +0200, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
>> Brian Sutherland wrote:
>>> Er, FiveSQLOS is using quite a lot actually:
>>>
>>> https://codespeak.net/svn/z3/sqlos/trunk/Zope2/FiveSQLOS/dependencies-meta.zcml
>>> https://codespeak.net/svn/z3/sqlos/trunk/Zope2/FiveSQLOS/dependencies.zcml
>> Why are you loading zope.app.component/meta.zcml and
>> zope.app.security/meta.zcml? Five should provide all the necessary
>> directive registrations
>
> I havn't touched that code since the Zope2.8 days. I'll believe you for
> now and try testing it when the dust has settled.

Ok. By the way, that "should" in "Five should provide..." also means
that if Five doesn't provide the necessary directive registrations yet
(which might very well be), then we need to make it.

>> As for zope.app.rdb, I guess we'll have to move it down to zope.rdb.
>
> I can probably take care of that in the next days.

Great. Note that I'm working on the jim-adapter branch. I suggest you do
your modifications there as well.

Philipp