[Zope-dev] Re: [ANN] pythonproducts 1.0beta1 released

Rocky Burt rocky.burt at adaptivewave.com
Sun Apr 23 13:47:29 EDT 2006

On Sun, 2006-23-04 at 19:30 +0200, Florent Guillaume wrote:
> Cool. What's the status of it regarding integration directly into Zope 2.10?

Well, pythonproducts patches regular Zope and also CMF.  Five 1.4
includes the patches for regular Zope... and with Zope 2.10 those
patches will of course be directly applied to Zope (thats what I'm
working on right now).

But there's still the matter of CMF.  At some point I want to get the
patches integrated into CMF 1.6 and/or 2.0 but with 1.6 its probably too
late and with CMF 2.0 I need to better understand how the FTI stuff
works before I can (or if I even should) apply the patches.

This basically means with Zope 2.10, pythonproducts will be 75%
useless ... everything besides the CMF stuff.

- Rocky

--
Rocky Burt
AdaptiveWave - Content Management as a Service