[Zope-dev] [JOB] Python/Zope Dev, Rockville, MD | 60-100k | Relo OK

Beau Gould beau at open-source-staffing.com
Tue Feb 28 12:46:23 EST 2006

Python/Zope Dev, Rockville, MD | 60-100k | Relo OK

Job Description: The main part of our development will take place in our Rockville, MD office. We are looking for a developer who will work from this office. The envisioned services are web applications and thorough knowledge and expertise in developing these kinds of applications is essential. We seek core competencies in web application development, both on the client side creating rich internet applications (RIA/AJAX) and on the server side of the application. Fine tuning and scalability expertise is of interest. Next to technical and computer science expertise, the developer should be comfortable in a multi-disciplinary context and should be able to explain technical issues to smart but not-so-technical colleagues. Familiarity with the biomedical domain and language is a plus.

Qualifications: Python / Zope / Java / Object Oriented Programming, HTML / CSS / XML / JavaScript / Rich Internet Applications (RIA / AJAX), Linux / Windows.

Candidates should be willing to work in the MD, VA, D.C. area and be authorized to work in the USA.  Relocation assistance provided.

This is an on-site, salaried position in Rockville, MD. Please no offshore or telecommuters.

To be considered, please submit your resume, a paragraph highlighting your Python / Zope experience and your salary requirements to
beau at open-source-staffing.com