[ZODB-Dev] Re: [Zope-dev] Re: zLOG module deprecated

Andreas Jung lists at andreas-jung.com
Tue Jan 10 05:02:08 EST 2006

--On 10. Januar 2006 10:51:04 +0100 Lennart Regebro <regebro at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I find all this fairly self-evident and highly useful, and se
> absolutely zero reason for removing them, when they are so useful.

This decision was made for Zope 2.8 (according to zLOG/__init__.py).
We're now working on Zope 2.10. What is the problem adding these levels
in your application if needed? Also Zope 3 is not using a dedicated z3LOG
module or whatever. I still don't see the need for one. If there is need
for one then this should be solved as common solution for Zope 3 and Zope 2.

-aj