[Zope-dev] Re: Seeking brave souls to try Zope 2.9 Windows installer

Tim Peters tim.peters at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 14:53:09 EST 2006

[Sidnei da Silva]
> Way to go Tim! You beat me to it. I was supposed to look at this soon
> but got back from vacation just this tuesday. I will make sure your
> installer gets testing and try to fix any eventual issues.

Excellent!  This may actually work ;-)

While I'll be on vacation the next two weeks, I'll check email each
day, and will be happy to give minor <wink> help with mysteries.  The
build-the-installer code got substantially simpler, but I think it's
hard to jump in cold and understand it (in part because the
makefile-maze infrastructure is better suited to more complicated jobs
than this one has become).  WinBuilders/README.txt is the best place
to start, and I tried to leave it telling only truths on the branch.