[Zope-dev] ZClasses and Versioning

Christopher Lozinski lozinski at freerecruiting.com
Fri Jul 14 14:59:14 EDT 2006

>When I understand right, then Jim would not like to see
>ZClass'es directly in Zope 3 but rather something similar
>build on top of persistent modules.

That makes sense to me.  Make a through the web editor of Zope 3.

But what do I do with my Zope 2 application?   ZClasses break with Zope 2.8.

Perhaps I could dig through the mailing list and find the details about
why Zope 2.8 breaks ZClasses.

Perhaps I could fix it, so that ZClasses could work on 2.8.

I am not the only one who has a Zope 2 application, and is having
difficulty following the migration path.  Lots of people are using
relational databases with Zope 2, and are not planning on moving forward.

I do not see a path from here to there.

As the line from the song goes.

I think your plans don't include me.

Regards