[Zope-dev] Re: Zope 2.9.4

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Fri Jul 14 18:48:17 EDT 2006

Tres Seaver wrote:
> Andreas Jung wrote:
>>> If there are no objections, I plan to release Zope 2.9.4 in about one
>>> week (likely next Thu or Fri).
>
> Even sooner would be fine with me.  I plan to release a 2.8.8 this
> weekend with the changes for the ReST fix (I already released a 2.7.9).
>
> Note that the 2.9 branch depends at the moment on unreleased ZODB
> changes (for a fix to issue #2016) and that there is a sizable set of
> changes on the 3.2 branch after 3.2.1, at least some of which might be
> important for Zope2.

Ok. Let's get a Zope 3.2.2 out first, then. It should probably happen
anyways because of the docutils thing, right?

Also, Alec Mitchell backported the new traversal behaviour (attributes,
views, acquired junk) to Five 1.3. So we should probably also include a
new Five 1.3.x release as well. I would expect that that would make a
few people happy...

Philipp