[Zope-dev] Re: SVN: Zope/trunk/lib/python/AccessControl/ Make python security policy work with a boolean __aatus__

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Thu Jun 1 11:53:56 EDT 2006

Florent Guillaume wrote:
> Log message for revision 68446:
>   Make python security policy work with a boolean __aatus__

Wow, I wasn't aware that only ints were possible. Shouldn't this be
backported to Zope 2.9 as well? I consider it a bug when an 1 won't be
exchangeable for True in something that's apparently either true of false.

By the way, a test for isinstance(__aatus__, int) would also be true for
booleans because bool inherits from int.

Philipp