[Zope-dev] Re: Zope 2.9 releases for Windows?

Michael Haubenwallner michael at d2m.at
Thu Mar 2 01:59:32 EST 2006

Wolfgang Strobl wrote:

> Sidnei da Silva <sidnei at enfoldsystems.com> schrieb am Tue, 28 Feb 2006
> 10:13:15 -0300:
>

>>Run 'inst/WinBuilders/buildout zope'.
>

> I'v just built 2.9.1 using the instructions in winbuilders and uploaded
> the result to zope.org.
>  http://www.zope.org/Members/strobl/Zope-2.9.1-win32.exe/file_view
>
> The output from running the unittests was
>
>   Ran 6740 tests with 2 failures and 0 errors in 2028.750 seconds.
>
> Tests with failures:
>    testFmt (zope.documenttemplate.tests.testdt_var.TestDT_Var)
>    C:\var\build\Zope\inst\build\lib\python\zope\formlib\form.txt
>
> Frankly, I don't know what that means. When running the aforementionend
> unittest alone, it just says
>
> C:\var\build\Zope\inst\build>bin\python
> C:\var\build\Zope\inst\build\lib\py
> zope\documenttemplate\tests\testdt_var.py
> Ran 3 tests in 0.000s
>
> OK
>
> I haven't done much functional testing, but it installs fine and seems
> to run my bread and butter application well.  There are lots of ugly
> looking deprecation warnings, though. For example.
>
> C:\sites\Zope-2.9.1\lib\python\OFS\Uninstalled.py:74:
> DeprecationWarning: The zLOG package is deprecated and will be removed
> in Zope 2.11. Use the Python logging module instead.
>   LOG('ZODB', WARNING, 'Could not import class %s '
> and so on.

Hi Wolfgang,
did you recieve any private feedback on this (there is no followup in
the newsgroup) ?

In case your file is to be taken as the Zope-2.9.1 windows release i'd
need it at the Zope-2.9.1 release folder and not at your member folder.

How can we proceed ?

Michael

--
http://zope.org/Members/d2m