[Zope-dev] Redirect Exception and Five

Santi Camps scamps at earcon.com
Tue Mar 7 11:24:58 EST 2006

Hi all,

I have a problem developing a Product using Five.    When a Redirect
Exception is raised from a PluggableUserFolder inside my product, it
is not handled by the publisher, and I have an error message instead a
browser redirect.     The same test inside a normal Folder works fine.

I'm using Zope 2.9.0, and tried to add this ZCML statements, but I've
no luck, and I can't find any other message talking about this.

 <five:traversable class="OFS.Application.Application"/>
 <five:traversable class="OFS.Folder.Folder"/>
 <five:traversable class="zExceptions.Redirect"/>
 <five:traversable
class="Products.PluggableUserFolder.PluggableUserFolder.PluggableUserFolder"/>
 <five:traversable class=".folder.APWebFolder"/>

Anybody knows what could happen ?

Thanks
--
Santi Camps