[Zope-dev] Re: pywin32 - Can not install signal handlers

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Mon Mar 27 00:47:52 EST 2006

Hi Mark,

I see you replied, but I missed this first time round:

http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-dev/2006-March/027166.html

 > What version of pywin32 did you use for the build?

http://svn.zope.org/Zope/trunk/inst/WinBuilders/README.txt?rev=65838&view=auto

...shows the exact list of instructions I followed. So I would have used:

pywin32-207.win32-py2.4.exe

 > Is an earlier one already installed on the target box with the
 > problem?

Sorry, do you mean the box where the Zope 2.9.1 distro was built or the
one where I was installing it?

If the former, tell me what to do to fix it ;)

If the latter, how dowe fix Zope so it doesn't get tripped up by other
pywin32 distros on the same box?

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk