[Fwd: XML export/import is cool! (Was Re: [Zope-dev] Deprecating XML export/import?)]

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 01:48:15 EST 2006

On 10/28/06, Yoshinori Okuji <yo at nexedi.com> wrote:
> for now, so I don't think I can do that. If it is acceptable to simply fix
> the current code, we can provide patches.

Of course it's acceptable. Although it would as previously mentioned
be better if you could check them in yourselves instead.

> > And if they could write some unittests that would be even better. :)
>
> Sure, it is a good thing to write tests.

If you just provide patches, tests are necessary. Nobody likes to
check in others code without clear tests to show what it does.

CPS Content Management     http://www.nuxeo.org/