[Zope-dev] Re: Installer for Windows (quick question)

Sidnei da Silva sidnei at enfoldsystems.com
Fri Nov 10 04:56:13 EST 2006

Hi Christian(s)!

I know most people dislike <Program Files>. I do too! But it's the
closest we have to a 'standard' place for installing applications.

As bad as it is, I too don't like <Documents and Settings>\<username>,
but that's the closest we have from $HOME.

As noted, you have the choice at install time to change the default
directory if you wish. We are just presenting the user with 'sane
defaults'.

--
Sidnei da Silva
Fax +1 832 201 8856     Office +1 713 942 2377 Ext 214