[Zope-dev] Installing zope.interface from svn

Grig Gheorghiu grig at gheorghiu.net
Wed Oct 4 12:45:34 EDT 2006

Could somebody please tell me how to install zope.interface from the
latest svn? I'm running the Twisted unit tests against the latest
Python binaries from the Python trunk (2.6) and they fail because of a
variable named 'with' which generates a syntax error. I understand that
this issue has long been fixed in zope.interface in svn, so I'd like to
get past it by using the latest svn code.

I tried doing a svn co like this:

[ggheo at concord proj]$ svn co
http://svn.zope.org/Zope3/trunk/src/zope/interface zope.interface
svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/Zope3/trunk/src/zope/interface'
svn: PROPFIND of '/Zope3/trunk/src/zope/interface': 301 Moved
(http://svn.zope.org)

Any hints?

Thanks,

Grig