[Zope-dev] Maintainer of Zope 2 Windows builds?

Sidnei da Silva sidnei at enfoldsystems.com
Mon Oct 9 12:35:57 EDT 2006

On Mon, Oct 09, 2006 at 12:19:22PM -0400, Tim Peters wrote:
| You (ZC, ZF, the community) want someone who /uses/ Zope on Windows to make
| Windows releases.  It was at best half nuts that I kept doing it after
| building & testing an installer once each N weeks became my only contact
| with Zope.

I'm using Zope on Windows on a daily basis now. So that might mean me. :)

I would like to propose setting up some sort of 'nightly build' using
the buildbot already in place. We can setup it so that you don't need
to change the buildbot config to point it to another release. Then
whenever a release tarball is done, we poke the buildbot and an
installer will show up. If the installer breaks we get some visibility
at least.

I'm already running a slave for pybots which has all the needed tools
in place. It wouldn't require much effort to add a Zope Installer
build to that.

--
Sidnei da Silva
Fax +1 832 201 8856     Office +1 713 942 2377 Ext 214