[Zope-dev] Re: [z3-five] RFC: The future of Products.Five

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 10:33:48 EST 2006

I don't mind making Products.Five smaller. And I don't mind making
loads of small packages called five.something either.

That said, I think it's important to make as much of zope3 work under
zope2, so any zope3 package included in the zope2 distribution should
also have it's corresponding five package included, if it exists.

That means, that unless you are planning to not include most of Zope3
in Zope2.12, most five packages should be included as well. And if you
don't include most of Zope3, then I think most people using Five will
be very confused. So I suspect that the hope of not having to maintain
stuff is somewhat overly hopeful. ;)