[Zope-dev] Collector issue 2137

Miles Waller miles at jamkit.com
Wed Sep 20 06:33:14 EDT 2006

Hi,

I reported a bug back in the summer, and submitted patches and tests for it:

http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope/2137

The bug was in ZopeVersionControl, which is in the CVS repository.  Does
anyone know who is responsible for this code?

I think there are a few users of the product (Plone Versioning) and it
is a dependency of CMFStaging which is in the SVN repository.  I'd
really like to get this fixed, as there's no easy workaround for it
other than manually changing the code (which I want to avoid because I
forget to do it).

I'm a bit frustrated as the only progress the issue has generated so far
was a discussion about whether or not the issue belonged in the Zope
Collector.

Please, please, please - is anyone able to assist?

Thanks,

Miles