[Zope-dev] Future of ZClasses

Jonathan dev101 at magma.ca
Wed Sep 27 13:47:26 EDT 2006

Oh crap...

>> The reason i ask is that i have a huge legacy system (zope 2.6) that is
>> about to be upgraded to a more current version of zope, and i am
>> wondering if this is the time to replace the zclass utilization (a
>> seriously non-trivial task!).
>>

>It's definitely time to work on a replacement.

Much louder  'oh crap...'

Thanks for the insight, i now know what i am going to be doing for the
foreseeable future ;-(

... i don't suppose anyone has an 'automagical' utility that instantly
transforms zclasses to python classes, and then changes all dtml/external
method usage do they?   ...didn't think so ;-)

Thanks again,

Jonathan