[Zope-dev] SESSION values only refreshing with Shift-reload

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Fri Sep 29 18:09:31 EDT 2006

Hi Tina,

I'm pretty sure you're looking for the zope at zope.org list ;-)

> On my error page (dtml-document),

Use ZPT instead, or Twiddler when it's out ;-)

> However, when I click on that link, my SESSION values are not displaying.  But if I press Shift-Reload, I see my values.  Any ideas?

Sounds like IE caching, have you tried using Firefox?

> populate_session_vars (This sets the SESSION values based on what was entered on the form  ie.  <dtml-call REQUEST.SESSION.set('variablename', REQUEST.form['variablename'])> )

mmmm, you really need to learn to use Python Scripts ;-)

> If anyone knows what is going on, please respond quickly.  I am under a tight deadline.

...then pay someone to fix it for you <0.5 wink>

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk