[Zope-dev] DateTime, Australian and US Timezones

James Purser james at jamespurser.com.au
Mon Dec 17 21:26:07 EST 2007

I'm pretty sure this issue has been discussed before (searching for
DateTime brings up a lot of hits). However I would like to point to a
potential fix for the problem of Zope's DateTime library not being able
to tell the difference between US/Eastern and Aus/East.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope2/+bug/142148

At the end of the bug I've linked to above, I've submitted a patch that
appears to have fixed the issue on my two zope installs without having
to hack up the tznames in anyway.

Oh and hi, I'm James.
--
James Purser <james at jamespurser.com.au>