[Zope-dev] five.customerize

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Thu Dec 20 10:56:53 EST 2007

Hi there,

So, I am trying to look at five.customerize in the context of Silva. I
look at the SVN, and see the trunk is significantly older than various
Plone-related branches. Hm, odd.

I thought, let's download the 0.2 sources from the cheeseshop. I
download them. Find out that they have dependencies on *Plone* in them.
Having a hacked-up Plone branch is one thing, but having that released
to the cheeseshop as *the* version isn't a very good idea.

So, what's the plan to clean up this mess? Can the Plone specific stuff
be cleared up from the branches into a Plone-specific package and a new
release be made that works for both Plone and the rest of the Zope world?

Regards,

Martijn