[Zope-dev] Re: Should zope.annotation.factory send ObjectAddedEvent?

Christian Zagrodnick cz at gocept.com
Fri Dec 21 04:09:07 EST 2007

On 2007-12-21 09:52:34 +0100, Christian Zagrodnick <cz at gocept.com> said:

> Hi,
>
> zope.annotation.factory is a very handy tool.
>
> I wonder if it should not send an ObjectAddedEvent when the annotation
> object is created. After all an object is added. But there is no (easy)
> way catalog those objects or do anything.

I have to correcty myself:

ObjectAddedEvent is the wrong event I suppose since it is from
zope.app.container and the annotation factory doesn't add it into a
container.

zope.lifecycleevent.ObjectCreatedEvent might be okay though. There
should be at least "some" event when this object was created, shouldn't
there?

--
Christian Zagrodnick

gocept gmbh & co. kg  ·  forsterstrasse 29 · 06112 halle/saale
www.gocept.com · fon. +49 345 12298894 · fax. +49 345 12298891