[Zope-dev] Re: Request typing (to get the xmlrpc layer discussion finished)

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Fri Dec 21 12:32:58 EST 2007

I also have zero opinion about this but I'll note as the dedicated
whiner, that, delta some policy change, until this gets worked out,
the Cheese Shop is broken for people who want to install zope.app*
packages (and other related packages).  A release of zope.traversing
has a dependency on another release that doesn't exist in the index.
Somebody made the decision to keep it as-is until this issue gets
worked out.  It has been broken now for roughly two and a half weeks.

- C