[Zope-dev] undeprecating zLOG

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Sat Feb 3 03:31:13 EST 2007

--On 2. Februar 2007 22:53:50 +0100 Dieter Maurer <dieter at handshake.de>
wrote:

>> But anyway, all I can do is register my concern, you're gonna do
>> whatever you do. ;-)
>
> I am on your side, Chris.
>
> But, I fear, we will not be heard...

One last remark. You all are highly recognized members of the community
and you all have access to the repository. So if there is consensus about
a particular topic  you all have the freedom to change the codebase.

Obviously the consensus seems to change from time to time. For zLOG
case: a majority wants zLOG...so put it back (as I wrote already
yesterday) and let's stop the discussion at this point :-)

Andreas