[Zope-dev] Re: Interest in "AdvancedQuery" and/or "ManagableIndex"?

Rocky Burt rocky at serverzen.com
Mon Feb 5 08:45:53 EST 2007

On Mon, 2007-05-02 at 12:26 +0100, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
> On 5 Feb 2007, at 12:22 , Martijn Faassen wrote:
> > Another is of course who is doing the hosting. Currently we're using
> > ZC's infrastructure for SVN. We need to shift it away from ZC's
> > infrastructure at some point to make it easier to give other people
> > access. ZC can say more about this, however.
>
> I'm sure we'd find somebody willing to host at least the subversion
> repository. We just need to get to a point where we can say: Hey, the
> ZF now owns Zope, who wants to host it?

I would highly recommend we move to some sort of neutral OSS service
that hosts projects like this (ie sf.net).  I know plone is evaluating
using some of the services at code.google.com (but I don't believe SVN
is one of them although I could be mistaken).

So perhaps something like svn @ code.google.com would be a route to go?

- Rocky

--
Rocky Burt