[Zope-dev] Re: Interest in "AdvancedQuery" and/or "ManagableIndex"?

Wichert Akkerman wichert at wiggy.net
Mon Feb 5 10:41:49 EST 2007

Previously Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Note that we have the same issue with ZopeVersionControl, which is
> currently only in CVS. An import of that into subversion would make a
> lot of us very happy.

I asked Jim about this and he told me to just import the current CVS
code into svn and go from there, keeping history only in CVS.

So I just did just that: ZopeVersionControl can now be found at
svn+ssh://svn.zope.org/repos/main/Products.ZopeVersionControl .

I don't have CVS commit access so I can't stick a note in CVS HEAD
to indicate this move. Can someone please add that?

Wichert.