[Zope-dev] Re: Zope 2.10.2 coming up

yuppie y.2007- at wcm-solutions.de
Sun Jan 7 08:48:43 EST 2007

Hi!

Andreas Jung wrote:
> I plan to release Zope 2.10.2 in a week or so (don't nail
> me to a particular date).

The Zope 2.10 branch still uses Five 1.5.1. There are a few changes on
the Five 1.5 branch (including a security fix) which should become part
of Zope 2.10.2.

I volunteer to resolve this as follows:

Five releases are now linked tightly to specific Zope releases, so it
doesn't make much sense to do still separate Five releases. See this thread:
http://codespeak.net/pipermail/z3-five/2006q4/001889.html

If there are no objections, I'll stitch the Five 1.5 branch HEAD
directly into the Zope 2.10 branch (without using svn externals) and
Five trunk HEAD into the Zope trunk. This would mean that from now on
Five 1.5 and 1.6 are maintained as part of Zope 2. In fact there will be
no Five 1.5.2 or 1.6 because there will no longer be any separate releases.

Thoughts?

Cheers,

	Yuppie