[Zope-dev] Upcoming Zope releases (fwd)

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Thu Jun 7 02:23:27 EDT 2007

First, please stay on the list.

Major releases should be out every 6 month although major releases
will appear as soon as things are done and as soon as we have new code
justifying new major releases. Minor releases will be done either in case
of critical or security related fixes as soon as possible or from time to
time
as needed (as in this case).

Andreas