[Zope-dev] QuequeCatalog and GenericSetup

Joachim Schmitz js at aixtraware.de
Tue Jun 19 05:42:06 EDT 2007

Hi,

We are now using the QueueCatalog as a replacement of the
portal_catalog, and renamed the original portal_catalog to
portal_catalog_real. In our local toolset.xml I definded

  <required tool_id="portal_catalog_real"
            class="Products.CMFCore.CatalogTool.CatalogTool"/>

That works, but in the toolset.xml of cps there is:
  <required tool_id="portal_catalog"
            class="Products.CMFCore.CatalogTool.CatalogTool"/>

This overrides the portal_catalog on each portal_setup profile import.
Or if I import the required tools.

How can I avoid that ?

--
Gruß Joachim