[Zope-dev] Re: State of 'Zope211-3.4-integration' branch

Andreas Zeidler az at zitc.de
Thu Jun 21 17:47:24 EDT 2007

On Jun 21, 2007, at 9:07 PM, Tres Seaver wrote:
>> ah, here it is:  http://svn.zope.org/?rev=76408&view=rev should fix
>> the zclasses problem, if i'm not totally mistaken.
>
> That change needs backporting, I think, to the ZODB 3.6 line (for 2.9)
> and 3.7 line (for 2.10).

true, but i think philipp was only asking about 2.11 for the time
being.  i agree the fix should be backported, though.  i'd even
volunteer to do it, if nobody else wants to... :)

>> and btw, andreas' branch[1] produces no test failures for me (at
>> r76878) anyway, so imho we're good to go! :)
>
> Is that running only the ZClass tests?  Because none of those were
> failing when running all tests.

i know, but that's only true for the regular 2.9 and 2.10 branches;
on both andreas' (for trunk) and my (for 2.10) "zodb 3.8 integration"
branches the zclasses tests would fail both when run separately as
well as with all other tests.  imho that funny effect that they
wouldn't fail when running all tests went away with zodb 3.8.  afaik
it's even the same on theuni's branch for 2.9.

but to answer the question:  with jim's fix the zclasses tests run,
separately and with all others, on the 2.11 and 2.10 branches (i
haven't check theuni's).

andi

zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - info at zitc.de
sprint with us! - http://plone.org/events/sprints/potsdam-sprint-2007