[Zope-dev] Re: [Bug] ZODB invalidation processing

Maciej Wisniowski maciej.wisniowski at coig.katowice.pl
Thu May 31 17:20:25 EDT 2007

> resolve <bound method Length._p_resolveConflict of <BTrees.Length.Length
> object at 0xb28fff6c>>
> resolve <built-in method _p_resolveConflict of BTrees._OIBTree.OIBucket
> object at 0xb1b81224>
> resolve <built-in method _p_resolveConflict of BTrees._OIBTree.OIBucket
> object at 0xb1b81224>
> resolve <built-in method _p_resolveConflict of BTrees._OIBTree.OIBucket
> object at 0xb260c80c>
> resolve <built-in method _p_resolveConflict of BTrees._OIBTree.OIBucket
> object at 0xb260c614>
> resolve <bound method Length._p_resolveConflict of <BTrees.Length.Length
> object at 0xb2a9146c>>
> resolve <built-in method _p_resolveConflict of BTrees._IOBTree.IOBucket
> object at 0xb1b81224>
>
> The last resolve raises an exeption
>
> (Pdb) p sys.exc_info()
> (<class ZODB.POSException.BTreesConflictError at 0xb78df0bc>,
> BTreesConflictError(-1, 47, 47, 6), <traceback object at 0xb1c34dec>)
Length, IOBucket and such things seems to me to be related to session
machinery. What timeout and resolution times you have now? Also try if
there are differences when you try to call your methods just after zope
restart and after few different calls to get session objects created.

> How can I invest this further, especially how can I get information
> about the actual object,which is causing the conflict.
http://www.zopelabs.com/cookbook/1054240694
Maybe this will help. Take a look at comments on this page.

--
Maciej Wisniowski