[Zope-dev] Re: Hivurt code hosting

Mikhail Kashkin m at keysolutions.ru
Wed Nov 14 17:30:52 EST 2007

Stephan Richter wrote:

> Yes, everyone has to sign a contributor agreement, but you do not have to
> become a Zope Foundation member.

Please gimme advice or a link, AFAIK after standing up ZoFo (sounds very
nerdy B-) haha ) old rules changed. What we need to do?

> Note that svn.zope.org will also provide you with a lot of visibility to the
> right people.

Ok, I wait for your second invitation after pre-alfa release, as old
russian tradition %)

> You may also consider codespeak.net.

we have own source hosting, and more complex question is about rights
for this code. We don't yet create any official organization for Hivurt.
Who will be source code rights holder this way?

P.S.
(Martijn voice as on EuroPython): [May be] This Friday.....world will
change.....forever

Mikhail Kashkin, skype:mkashkin, jabber:mkashkin at gmail.com
Key Solutions (http://keysolutions.ru/)
Offshore Zope3 development