[Zope-dev] AW: [Checkins] SVN: z3c.jbot/ Initial import.

Roger Ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Tue Nov 27 21:04:08 EST 2007

Hi Malthe

> Betreff: [Checkins] SVN: z3c.jbot/ Initial import.
>
> Log message for revision 81997:
>   Initial import.

[...]

> +  >>> from Products.Five.browser.pagetemplatefile import
> + ZopeTwoPageTemplateFile

I really like what you are doing, cool ideas!

But I also have a question. Should we not use another
namspace for Zope packages which depend on Five or
other packages then zope.* or z3c.*?

I'm not sure about that, it's just a question.
What do you think about a namespace called z5c or
something like that? I guess it's easier to explain
the different core concepts if we separate them
in base libraries.

Or is it possible to skip the Five dependency and
implement Five support in a second layer/package?

btw, I think since we use buildout, it's not possible to
implement mixed Zope3/Five packages bacause setup has to
define the Five packages too. right?

Regards
Roger Ineichen