[Zope-dev] New Contributor References

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Wed Sep 12 09:32:42 EDT 2007

Lately, I've started being a bit more careful about accepting new
contributors.  In particular, I'm requesting that new contributors
provide the name of an existing contributor who is familiar with them
and their work.  I (or someone) really need to add this to the
contributor agreement, but I'm not sure when I'll have time.  Now,
It's taking a fair bit of time writing new contributors to ask for
references. I encourage folks to request committer access, I just ask
that people provide the names of one or more existing committers who
can vouch for them.

Thanks.

Jim

CTO 				(540) 361-1714			http://www.python.org