[Zope-dev] Re: Let's fix the damned website

Kent Tenney ktenney at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 17:10:03 EDT 2008

Look at Sphinx for providing brilliant access to ReST doc.
http://sphinx.pocoo.org/

doing no more than adding a
.. module:: <modname>
directive to a ReST file causes it to be converted to html, latex or pdf
indexed and searchable.

placing
<modname>
in the
.. toctree::
directive creates the proper links to the module doc

I really think Sphinx can easily add a lot of value to existing Zope doc.

>From that starting point, Sphinx offers lots of tools for enhancing
access to, and presentation of, ReStructuredText

It's being used for the official Python doc, no fly-by-night outfit.

Thanks,
Kent