[Zope-dev] Jython, Zope and GSOC

Frank Wierzbicki fwierzbicki at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 14:16:41 EDT 2008

Hi all,

My name is Frank Wierzbicki, and I am the project lead of Jython.  I
know Georgy has posted here about his proposal to look at porting
parts of Zope to Jython.  If it is accepted I am the most likely
primary mentor for this.  I have emailed Martijn Faassen about the
following, but I thought I would post here as well:

I'm looking for a Zope person who would be willing to put themselves
down as a backup mentor for Georgy's proposal -- someone who is
willing to be the point person for questions that I or Georgy might
have on Zope details (or can direct us to the person to ask) -- Since
I work on Jython full-time, the backup person would be pretty unlikely
to become primary, but it would be important that this person be
available for our questions.

so -- anybody interested?

Thanks,

-Frank