AW: [Zope-dev] Status of zam packages

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Tue Apr 8 07:56:51 EDT 2008

Hi Roger. Thank you for this update. I will continue to work with these
but will be aware that they are a bit volatile at the moment.
Personally, I hope you don't remove the dependency upon the z3c.table
and z3c.contents packages since these views add value. I think it would
be better to include them but just allow folks to make that decision
when they create a custom skin.

Regards,
David