[Zope-dev] straighting out the SQLAlchemy integration mess

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Wed Apr 9 01:35:50 EDT 2008

Hi,

On Tue, Apr 08, 2008 at 11:54:33PM +0200, Martijn Faassen wrote:
> In the end, I hope we will end up with just *one* integration layer,
> that is released, that works with Zope 2 and Zope 3 and a recent release
> of SQLAlchemy, that is documented, and that people know about. We can
> then offer packages on top of this that offer extra features.

I'm all for this and agree with you. The current situation is because everyone
of us had slightly different use cases and the situation they found in the
foreign packages wasn't satisfying. Consolidation is a really good idea.

Christian

PS: Martijn asked me to move a reply that went to zope3-users before he moved
the thread to zope-dev, so here I'm repeating myself. ;)

--
gocept gmbh & co. kg - forsterstrasse 29 - 06112 halle (saale) - germany