[Zope-dev] Re: [Checkins] SVN: z3c.formjs/branches/pcardune-extjs/ creating a branch to see what I can do about extjs integration.

Baiju M mbaiju at zeomega.com
Fri Apr 18 04:28:34 EDT 2008

Paul Carduner wrote:
>  Log message for revision 85449: creating a branch to see what I can
>  do about extjs integration.

I found Jim removing two of his extjs related libraries from svn due
to license issues (r85246, r85248).

Please make sure that there is no license issue for your work committed
to svn.

Since extjs is released under LGPL, I guess you can release the library in a
similar license, but only ZPL licensed thing can be committed to our svn :(

/me wonder what will become a library and application from the pont of view
 of LGPL and Javascript.

Regards,
Baiju M

P.S: CCed to zope-dev to see if there is any other opinion.