[Zope-dev] Let's fix the damned website

Christophe Combelles ccomb at free.fr
Mon Apr 21 05:37:10 EDT 2008

Lennart Regebro a écrit :

> Microsites, microsites, microsites!

If there are lots of people wanting to set up a bunch of microsites, I agree it
would be better to have them.
However, the site is needed for a long time and it's been six month since the
new project started and we have just a design and a few paragraphs of contents.

So let's just build a first nice zope.org with subfolders explaining the
different projects because it's important to have just *something*. At least.

If we take the ZODB as an example, I have started writing a small introductory
text in the /projects/zodb page (and an image). The goal of this page is not to
be the main place for zodb activity but just to introduce the zodb as a part of
the zope project and how it can be used with zope. This does not prevent from
having a zodb.zope.org site and linking to it... if someone ever begins to build
one.

Christophe