[Zope.org Redux] Re: [Zope-dev] paver: buildout is utterly doomed

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Wed Apr 23 07:15:20 EDT 2008

Hi there,

On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 1:11 PM, Christophe Combelles <ccomb at free.fr> wrote:
[snip]
>  I personally think we *must* introduce buildout somewhere in zope.org, but
> if someone also build a more complete separate site (with potentially a
> queriable repository of recipes), it's ok, and even good.

Oh, I agree, all our big sub projects should be presented on zope.org.
If those subprojects have sites of their own, all for the better - we
point to those. We need an entry point from the zope perspective, and
about Zope the project and the community, but independent entry points
for our larger community projects are welcome as well.

Regards,

Martijn