[Zope-dev] paver: buildout is utterly doomed

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Thu Apr 24 13:48:25 EDT 2008

Hey,

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 5:52 AM, Baiju M <mbaiju at zeomega.com> wrote:
[snip]
>  We will be using Sphinx for the site.
>  It will require:
>
>   1. Python 2.4
>   2. Sphinx
>   3. docutils
>   4. Pygments

Strictly speaking only the person who generates the documentation
would need Sphinx, as I think it generates HTML that can be uploaded
to the server, correct? So I assume to generate the HTML, you'd get a
buildout that installs sphinx and pulls in zc.buildout as an external
for its documentation (which we'd also want to use), and then have
something that points sphinx to all the documents that we want to
publish. Other documentation would be in the checkout directly. The
whole documentation package can be maintained on svn.zope.org itself.

Regards,

Martijn