[Zope-dev] Buildout Builder: Call for Ideas.

Kenneth Miller xkenneth at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 20:40:28 EDT 2008

All,

    My name is Kenneth Miller and I am a student of Electronics
Engineering Technology at the University of Houston. My proposal for
the buildout builder has been selected for the Google Summer of Code
program.

    You can read my proposal, a list of general deliverables and a
development schedule at xkenneth.blogspot.com.

    I feel that from my experience with buildout and Plone, that I
have a
good but general idea of what the Buildout Builder should be. I know
what I expect of it, but as I begin the in depth planning of this
project I'd like to know what the community expects of it.

     Any and all feedback is appreciated and I will carefully consider
every idea. My goal is to prepare a
detailed list of key features and development goals in order to ensure
that my time is spent as efficiently as possible and that the
community gets the quality project they deserve.

Regards,
Kenneth Miller