[Zope-dev] Re: new zope.org, sphinx, and documentation management

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Sat Apr 26 10:10:13 EDT 2008

Hi Paul. For what it's worth, here's what I am doing which seems to
work without a new recipe at this point. The rest should be just the
overrides for the templates I believe but not what else you are doing
with your docs.

1. Create a docs/html folder in my buildout
2. Add the following sphinx part
3. run ./bin/sphinx-quickstart (use all the defaults - no make file though)
4. run ./bin/sphinx-build -b html -d .build/doctrees . docs/html

Regards,
David

[buildout]
versions = versions